YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE & SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED.
IF YOU ARE AN UNDER-AGED PERSON, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE.
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT, YOU ARE ALSO AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH FORM THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EXPERT TUTORS.
In this document:
"Website" means TutorsOnNet.com.
"Customer", "You" or "Yours" mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the Order to the Website on your behalf.
"Company", "We" or "Our" mean and refer to Expert Tutors, a company registered under the laws of the India, Address: No 87,2nd Cross, RK Gardens, RMV 2nd Stage,Off New Bel Road, Bangalore – 560054.
"Product" - an original essay, paper, and/or other written product that is drafted and delivered to the Customer in accordance with his/her Order.
"Order" means a written order of a standard electronic form that is filled and submitted on-line by the Customer to our Website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the Product.
- Restrictions on Use
You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized Product as original. You also agree that any Product delivered by the Company may not be passed to third parties nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the Company suspects that the delivered Product has been distributed or has been used by You in any form of plagiarism, the Company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for You.
You may not put Your name on the delivered Product. All Products and/or other written materials delivered to You are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered to You is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website.
Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from our Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of material from our Website is solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
- No Guarantee
Company will use its best efforts to maintain the accuracy, quality, completeness and/or validity of Services it provides through the Web-site; however User recognizes that Company cannot guarantee a particular result or the outcome of any matter.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or outcome arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or Services, regardless of whether a claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, nor shall User be entitled to damages exceeding the amount User has paid for the Services.
User agrees, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of the Services, by the violation of these Terms and Conditions by User, or the infringement by User of any copyrights, service marks or other proprietary rights of the Company or any third party. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by User.
- Cancellation & Refunds Policy
6.1 Satisfaction Guarantee :
- While we hope that you will be completely satisfied with our Service, we know that occasionally you may have an unsatisfactory experience. If you find yourself in a session with a tutor you do not like working with, we recommend that you immediately and politely end the session. We will then connect you to the next available tutor. A different tutor may be better able to help you.
- If you have used our assignment help service, we would offer you a rework and revised explanation if you find the first one unsatisfactory or not suiting to your expectation.Any such request for re-work or revised explanation should be received by us within 3 days of delivery of solutions. No customer will be eligible for clarification or a reworked solution after 3 days of delivery of the homework help.
- If you do have an unsatisfactory session or an unsatisfactory explanation to your homework problem, please let us know about your experience so that we may investigate and hopefully improve our service.
6.2 Refunds :
While we take all efforts to provide you satisfactory service, if you still feel you would need a refund for your service, we will process it as per terms below :
- You will not be eligible for a refund in tutoring where you have used more than 12% of the number of sessions purchased or subsequent to more than one week elapsing from the start of using your services.
- Assignment / Homework help from the Company is intended to provide you with guidance on understanding your assignment and not to replace your academic efforts designed to be part of your curriculum.
- No refund will be given for reasons of grade deficiency for having submitted our homework guidance in lieu of your school or college homework.
- We do not encourage and believe none of the students using our assignment / homework help will use this to be submitted for their classroom homework or any such activity that is intended to be done by you alone.
- Any request for refund of fees paid to the Company has to be made within 7 days from the delivery date of service, product, order, assignment or tutoring. No customer will be eligible for a refund of fees after 7 days from the delivery date of service, product, order, assignment or tutoring.
- Plagiarism -
- If a customer is claiming refund claiming that the essay, solutions are plagiarized then such a claim should be accompanied by a Turnitin Report.
- The Turnitin report should conclusively show that major sections of our solutions have been plagiarized.
- We are not responsible for producing a turnitin report & self analyzing our work, the onus is on the customer to prove plagiarism of our solutions.
- Any such claim based on plagiarism should be reported to us by the customer in 5 days from the time of delivery of solutions.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Karnataka State (India) as applied to contracts entered into in Karnataka by residents in Karnataka and to be performed entirely within Karnataka.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by the Company. The Company may terminate all or part of the Site at any time without notice to you. Upon any termination of these Terms or the Site, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials.
You acknowledge and agree that We may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend You reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time as any such changes will be reflected in this section of our Website.
These Terms and Conditions are severable in that if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.