Reliability & ISO 9000
The manufacturers usually follow the below stated guidelines while designing a product:
- Changes required to be made in the design of a product to improve its reliability.
- Regular inspections to ensure that design principles are being adhered to.
- Replacement or substitution of a faulty component of an equipment.
- The maintenance of the product.
The reliability trend can be depicted by drawing performance versus time curves.
The yellow curve shows the decreasing performance or reliability of a product over a period of time. The pink curve shows the increasing performance or reliability of a product as the time progresses.
Reliability of a product depends upon the quality of its components and the precision with which the design plan is followed. The manufacturers must make sure that the raw materials or parts used are of the best and approved quality. The equipment and machinery involved is maintained properly. Regular inspection and testing is held before the product is launched in the market.
ISO quality system standard system was developed by the technical committee of the International Standard Organization. These standards were issued by the ISO in Geneva in 1987. They are accepted worldwide as generic benchmark of quality and reliability. They cover quality norms during design, development, installation and servicing of a product. These are considered as the minimum acceptable level of quality standards. They are used for quality assurance for the customer's benefit
The salient aspects of ISO: 9000:2001:
- Manufacturers must identify non-conformities. Non conformities refer to the differences between the perfect desired qualities of the product and the actual product which has been made.
- Steps are to be taken to prevent non conformities.
- There has to be a detailed documented procedure for every stage of the manufacturing process.
- It is mandatory to implement the approved procedure.
Online Solution Reliability & ISO 9000 Help:
If you are stuck with a Solution Reliability & ISO 9000 Homework problem and need help, we have excellent tutors who can provide you with Homework Help. Our tutors who provide Solution Reliability & ISO 9000 help are highly qualified. Our tutors have many years of industry experience and have had years of experience providing Solution Reliability & ISO 9000 Homework Help. Please do send us the Solution Reliability & ISO 9000 problems on which you need Help and we will forward then to our tutors for review.
Online Tutor SALIENT ASPECTS OF ISO: 9000:2001 :
We have the best tutors in math in the industry. Our tutors can break down a complex SALIENT ASPECTS OF ISO: 9000:2001 problem into its sub parts and explain to you in detail how each step is performed. This approach of breaking down a problem has been appreciated by majority of our students for learning SALIENT ASPECTS OF ISO: 9000:2001 concepts. You will get one-to-one personalized attention through our online tutoring which will make learning fun and easy. Our tutors are highly qualified and hold advanced degrees. Please do send us a request for SALIENT ASPECTS OF ISO: 9000:2001 tutoring and experience the quality yourself.