Procedure of Production, Planning and Control Homework Help, Tutoring:
Procedure of Production, Planning and Control Assignment Help, Tutor Help:
Procedure of PPC
The process of PPC follows a pre designed formulation. The purpose is to ensure that the plans are implemented properly .These plans are for a specified time period keeping in mind the stipulated costs and agreed policies. The costs include the capital cost of the facility, assets and labor. The steps or the procedure followed in PPC are as under:
- Demand predictions: The production planning process begins with estimating or forecasting the demand among the consumers for the product or the service which is being offered
- Preparation of production budget: to compute the total cost of production.
- Design the facility layout
- Prescribe the types of machines and equipments to be used
- Appropriation of production requirements: At the planning stage itself the appropriation of raw materials, men and machinery required is done. Specifics regarding their quality and quantity are decided.
- Schedule: The schedule of production is drawn. Date by which a particular operation or production step should be completed is stipulated and reasonable allowances are made for any possible delays or errors.
- The shortage or excess of the end product is ascertained I relation to efficiency of labor and equipment. According to the fluctuation in the demand for the product, necessary adjustments are made in capacity of machines and the number of labor.
- Plans are drawn in case of a sudden surge in demand as in seasonal advantages of certain products. Cost of surplus inventory and stocks are taken account of.
- Rate of production: The rate and scale of production is set up. It is broken into realistic time periods and schedules. The stipulated or specified job needs to be finished by a particular date to start the next step.
Online Live Tutor Procedure of Production, Planning and Control:
We have the best tutors in Finance in the industry. Our tutors can break down a complex Procedure of Production, Planning and Control problem into its sub parts and explain to you in detail how each step is performed. This approach of breaking down a problem has been appreciated by majority of our students for learning Procedure of Production, Planning and Control concepts. You will get one-to-one personalized attention through our online tutoring which will make learning fun and easy. Our tutors are highly qualified and hold advanced degrees. Please do send us a request for Procedure of Production, Planning and Control tutoring and experience the quality yourself.
Online Procedure of Production, Planning and Control Help:
If you are stuck with a Procedure of Production, Planning and Control Homework problem and need help, we have excellent tutors who can provide you with Homework Help. Our tutors who provide Procedure of Production, Planning and Control help are highly qualified. Our tutors have many years of industry experience and have had years of experience providing Procedure of Production, Planning and Control Homework Help. Please do send us the Procedure of Production, Planning and Control problems on which you need Help and we will forward then to our tutors for review.
Other topics under Production Planning:
- Capacity Planning
- Control of Production
- Economic Size Industrial Unit
- Facility Layout
- Gantt Chart
- Planning & Control of Batch Production
- Planning & Control for Job Shop Production
- Planning & Control of Mass Production
- Planning and Control of Projects
- Project Scheduling
- Purpose of Production, Planning and Control
- Routing, Routing Sheet